HIGHEST VALUE FOR YOUR EDUCATIONAL INVESTMENT.
No longer just providing legal counsel, in-house attorneys have become strategic business partners within their companies. They not only need to be influential in the boardroom, but must demonstrate the ability to make strategic decisions on both commercial and legal analysis. At the annual InsideCounsel SuperConference, you will:
- Elevate your legal knowledge
- Create innovation within your legal department
- Change and evolve to become a better strategic partner
Who Attends the annual SuperConference:
SuperConference draws a senior level audience of senior-level in-house counsel from Fortune 1000 and multi-national companies in the US. The event is designed for senior-level in-house counsel but given the issues and nature of the content, the event does draw small level of participation from non-legal C-suite executives and law firm senior partners. Job functions include:
- CLO (chief legal officer)
- GCs (general counsels)
- AGCs (assistant general counsels)
- Deputy GCs
- Law Department Heads
- Law Firm Senior Partners
- Non-Legal C-suite Corporate Executives
- Industry Executives
About InsideCounsel SuperConference
The annual InsideCounsel SuperConference, for the past 13 years, has offered the highest value for educational investment within a constructive learning and networking environment. Legal professionals will gain the opportunity to elevate the quality of their performance and learn ways to become a strategic partner within his/her organization. In two-and-half days attendees earn CLE credits, network with hundreds of peers and legal service providers and hear strategies to tackle corporate legal issues that are top of mind throughout this comprehensive program. SuperConference is presented by InsideCounsel magazine, published by Summit Business Media.
Utilizing a world-class advisory board, an all-star roster of speakers, and the stellar editorial staff of InsideCounsel magazine, SuperConference provides attendees with the strategic tools they need to better manage their legal department and practical, innovative solutions to many of the major issues facing in-house attorneys.
Notable past speakers have included: Mary Ann Hynes, Alan Tse, James W. Carroll, Jr., Nadia A. Dombroski, Nima Kelly, Francis C. Kowalik, Louis Lambert, Jose Sarigo, Gail Sharp Myers, and Andrew J. Tavi… Don’t miss your opportunity to join our cast of legal luminaries and your fellow legal professionals at the nation’s premier event for in-house counsel.
Who Should Attend – General Counsel and Other Senior Legal Executives from Top Companies Attend SuperConference:
- Chief Legal Officers
- General Counsel
- Corporate Counsel
- Associate General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Corporate Compliance Officers
Reasons why you should Attend This Year’s Event:
- Meet with Decision Makers: You’ll meet face-to-face with senior-level in-house counsel
- Networking Opportunities: SuperConference offers several networking opportunities, including a cocktail reception, refreshment breaks, and a networking lunch.
- Gain Industry Knowledge: You will hear the latest issues facing the industry today with your complimentary full-conference passes.
|General Counsel and Top Legal Executives Attend SuperConference (partial list)|
Allstate Insurance Company
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
|Citco Corporate Services Inc.
Discovery Services LLC
Ford Motor Company
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc.
Harvard Law School
HSBC – North America
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
Stout, Risius Ross, Inc
The Ritz Carlton Hotel Company
TV One, LLC
US Chamber of Commerce
Valorem Law Group, LLC
Whole Foods Market Inc
Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
YUM, Brands, Inc.
“Excellent presentation. I could have sat through another 1 1/4 hours. Informative and relevant.”
R. DeMoss, Senior Vice President, Rent-A-Center | Session: National Labor Relations Board
“Best panel I’ve seen. The panelists were very engaging, interesting, and they each had a unique perspective and complimented each other well.”
Andrea Yao, Counsel, Feeding America | Session: The Great Reset
“I appreciated the candor of their advice. It provided a “real” perspective using hypotheticals to elaborate or further explain their points. Excellent way to prove the point.”
Candace L. Hill, Associate Corporate Counsel, Vision Solutions, Inc. | Session: Keynote Panel: Managing UP
“I found the Great Reset & in-house vs. outside counsel & Ethics Bootcamps incredibly valuable because they advice was so practical and on-point. I can start using tips tomorrow.”
Eryn Van Loon, General Counsel, First Insurance Funding Corp. | Session: Overall Conference Evaluation
- InsideCounsel’s SuperConference 2012 – Reports from the premier conference for the in-house bar
- It’s (still) good to be inside – Inside counsel are now at the epicenter of stimulating legal work
- Slideshow: Day 2 of SuperConference – Highlights from the second day of the 12th annual SuperConference
- 3 companies discuss social media governance policies – Go Daddy, Delta Air Lines and Walgreens’ counsel talk social media tips and liability at SuperConference 2012
- GCs discuss arbitration in a post-Concepcion environment – Panel outlined the benefits of arbitration agreements
- Keynote roundup: SuperConference day 2 – GC panel focuses on lobbying for government policy, judicial roundtable discusses e-discovery dilemmas
- What keeps GCs up at night – SuperConference panelists talk about how they handle internal issues, technology challenges and outside counsel
- SuperConference Ethics Boot Camp reviews best practices for internal investigations
- Slideshow: Day 1 of SuperConference – Highlights from the first day of the 12th annual SuperConference
- In-house counsel discuss best practices in managing international business
- Experts debate the ins and outs of technology-assisted review
- SuperConference panelists discuss the top corporate fraud schemes
- SuperConference Ethics Boot Camp surveys ethical issues in-house counsel face
- SuperConference Keynote Panel offers inside look at the story behind “The Informant”